Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on Today at 4:46 PM
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 425 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 5:26 PM Last edited by ankoyume : 14th Feb 2018 at 5:04 AM.
Default In-And-Out Invisible Pool Spot
UPDATE 2 :
Change the price because of environement rating
added an interaction "go near water" as if you could click on the floor

UPDATE 1 : the last change made had created another bug, sorry for that. Now this version has not anymore the "get out" bug because sims will be shooed out. However, I gave up on the body skill. Animations are the same either for skilled or not skilled sims.

I've made a modded object for Leefish web site. It's an invisible 2 tiles object to get in and out of the swimming pool without the need of ladder nor diving board. However I have improved it before posting it here and I would like to know what is your thinking about it.

What I would like to know is :

- Is the upload text below is alright ?
- Does your sim ever get in the pool autonomously by the tile eventhough there's a diving board ?
- Is there still a bug ?
-does the "go near water" works fine for flying vampire, walking toddlers and pet ?

Screenshots
Attached Images

Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip Ankoyume_PoolSpot-GetInOut_V8.zip (43.3 KB, 3 downloads) - View custom content
Description: New file 12/02/18
File Type: zip Ankoyume_PoolSpot-GetInOut_V10.zip (44.4 KB, 4 downloads) - View custom content
Description: 13/02/18

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:49 AM
Wow....This is great.
About the text, you forgot the p for pool, under known Issues.
You might want to add s's every time you used pool tile and blue tile, when plural...then again, my mother tongue is french, not English, so what do I know?
I can't wait to try this!!!!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
Wow....This is great.
About the text, you forgot the p for pool, under known Issues.
You might want to add s's every time you used pool tile and blue tile, when plural...then again, my mother tongue is french, not English, so what do I know?
I can't wait to try this!!!!

French as well, so I've read it again (for XX time !). Thanks for the tip.
Hope you'll tell me what you get after your testing.

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 10:10 PM
This is COOL. And you even included a way for me to take it out so my serial killer Sim can drown victims!

I speak a form of English (american), and it reads fine. Maybe use "taken out" instead of "put out", but people will understand it either way.

Only thing I can think of is perhaps you could include a little picture of the 'go here', 'enter', and 'options' menus that pop up when you click? I kinda got confused about which was which.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4RE
This is COOL. And you even included a way for me to take it out so my serial killer Sim can drown victims!

I speak a form of English (american), and it reads fine. Maybe use "taken out" instead of "put out", but people will understand it either way.

Only thing I can think of is perhaps you could include a little picture of the 'go here', 'enter', and 'options' menus that pop up when you click? I kinda got confused about which was which.

Good idea thanks ! I'll take the picture and come back later.

Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#6 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 2:34 AM
"If I were you, I'll get rid of it in game."

I think you mean "I'de get rid of it in game."

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 3:12 AM
Yes, sure..but without the *e* I'd. or simply, I would.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4RE

Sorry to disappoint you, but taking out the color (meaning make it invisible) won't disable the interaction and your sims will still be able to use it autonomously...
But you can still remove it in buy mode and they'll certainly die in a bad way

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 2:32 PM
Hee hee. I meant I could turn it blue and find it to remove, I think. Something in your text reassured me that it wasn't stuck permanently on the lot.