2 Comments / replies (Who?
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Open underneath version of the H&M Zecutine's Step Away With Me Stairs. This may or not be all of the EA stairs.
Found in Build / Stairs for §95.
* Stair mesh
* Script file
* Get the original Recolorable Stairs here
* Place in your downloads folder.
* Place script text file in your Scriptorium_ModularStairs folder in your Downloads folder.
for Windows users
*Append your C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Scripts\modularstairs.txt file with the contents of the script file included in the package.
for Mac users
*Append your \Applications\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Scripts\modularstairs.txt file with the contents of the script file included in the package.
* Place stairs normally
* Use Recolor tool to recolor individual stairs - if having difficulty with 2nd step, go down one floor.
* Use the Zecutine's Step Away With Me Stairs
A bit lower than the original stairs since I removed a small section on each step.